Wondering... tick tock tick tock ;)

When after you lost your musuc plug did you go into labor? I am going crazy wondering when i will actually go into labor.. My lil one has dropped and i have been losing my plug for the last 4 days and when i was at the doctor on monday i was just dialated to 1... But my due date isn't til the 29th.. (which i am aware that is give or take 2 weeks from the due date)

BobbieJo286

Asked by BobbieJo286 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• WIth my 1st born I lost the plug and then had him a few days later.  Ohhhh congrats sounds like things are picking up! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i lost my mucous plug a week or two before so it could be tonite or a week or two from now. just have your bag ready and waiting for ya.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I lost mine with my 2nd child around 32 weeks and had him at 36 weeks.
    nmaxwell816

Answer by nmaxwell816 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Unfortunately I have no clue when I lost my plug with the 2 deliveries I have had, but these are very promising signs that you are starting. Have you started have contractions? The signs that you are in labor are: you can have your water break like i did with my first, or you can have labor contraction that are consistently 10 Min or less apart and get closer together, they should last for 1.5 + minutes, walking with contraction or even sitting will be uncomfortable. the down ward pressure is awful. When going to the bathroom you may or may not have a bloody show. ( I didn't with either of my pregnancies) This is how I knew I was in labor with baby #2.

Good luck!!! I have 4 months to go :)
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2011