Could this be a sign of pregnancy?

My husband and I have started to TTC after our miscarriage 07/08/09. Well my last period was 12/29/09 (my periods are regular), Im in tuned with my body & learned it quit a bit since ttc, well I've noticed that after ovulation my CM dryies up & it's more like a lotion texture especially a week before my af Im very dry up there, Im suppose to get my period next week & I've noticed that instead of dry I have cm thats clear it looks like lube & Im very moist down there, it's oderless too & it's strechy, I've also been having mild period like cramps on & off & been having mood swings & very sleepy but yet at night I take forever to go to sleep, also today my boobs started to feel sore. Could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• how late are u and if ur late u need to take a test cuz thats the same thing that happen to me and i found out im prego
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2011