dollar tree preg tests

have you used them? do you like them better?
opinions?
and how many weeks were you when you took it?

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never used them but they are suppose to be just as good as the expensive ones. I prefer the expensive one to be on the safe side.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• They showed my pregnancy sooner than the $17 ones I bought. I was only 4 weeks pregnant and they detected it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• They're the only kind I use. Personally, I think they're better than the expensive ones. I'm not sure how many weeks, I take one every other week because I'm so irregular.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 4:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• They are the same as the ones that cost wayyyy too much money, i used 2 of them both came up positive and i tested when i was about a month. All the test do the same, just test for HGC levele in your urine ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• They're just as good
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• THats what i used to find out i was prego with all 3 of my kids some as early as 4 weeks i love them cheap and they work
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 5:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Used one with all three pregnancies.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• used them with all my pregnancy they work just fine and i found at between 4wks and 5weeks
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I used them for my 3rd and 4th pregnancies and they worked just as well as the expensive ones. But with my last pregnancy i didnt get a positive result until i was about 9 weeks pregnant, but i dont know if that had anything to do with me getting prerg. with an IUD in or not. I got a negative result first then took another on a week later and go a positive result.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• to make sure i was pregnant i bought the most expensive and high rated pregnancy dress
    page101

Answer by page101 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011