Angels?

Do you believe in angels? Ever had any experiences with them?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 4:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do believe in them but no personal experience.
    Anonymous

• i believe they exist. my dad says he saw mine hovering over my crib when i was an infant. i was very sick up until that day he saw her.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Angels with wings and halos- no. But yes, I believe in angels.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes..and no..my cousin swears he saw an angel the night my stepdad died..the next morning he came running downstairs and told hivmom that he saw an angel (he was probably about 5 at this time) and my aunt asked him if he was scared..and he replied with no bc I know it was my unca Randy watching over me...so to say an angel, maybe...but he (my stepdad) stuck around for a little while after and I have plenty of stories to prove it..and he still checks in every year around Xmas time.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 5:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I believe they are soldiers and messengers and would not be doing the acts of watching over or protecting us. I believe THOSE are guardian spirits,folks that passed on and now have a job.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yes, my 2 girls are my angels. (=

My nanny is my guardian angel (passed away of old age and alzheimers) as well as my friend shayla who passed away at 19 due to cancer, and dougie who overdosed. They are all my angels, and I believe they are watching over my girls & i keeping us safe.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I believe , their are the peace that comes to you when things get out of hand . When you are afraid and praying that someone comes to help you through . It is God ways of letting you know that you are never alone.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 5:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes and not really
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I believe in Angels. I have a feeling that I have seen one but he was in human form. My mom and niece say that they also have seen one and she was in human form also. She helped my mom with her bags and then disappeared into thin air. Strange but true!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Nope.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011