What is a good natural and healthy skin care product?

What kind of lotions, shampoos, conditioners, sun protectants and face cleansers do you like?

olgabillman07

Asked by olgabillman07 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Health

• I use all Scent Sations products. You can check with out at www.kari.scent-team.com. I have tried so many others and when they came out with these products I gave them a try and just love them.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I like all products made by Lush, I haven't found anything that I didn't love
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I like Arbonne and Melaleuca...

I might like Lush products, but until they do something about the horrifying level of stench coming out of their doors, I will never step foot in the building. WAY too much scent.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I buy everything from Lush except my facial moisturiser (I use Olay Regenerist with SPF).  From Lush I use Seanik solid shampoo and American Cream conditioner which are fabulous.  A little goes a long way and it's really really easy to rinse out.  I use Creme Anglais body lotion which is the best body moisturiser I have ever used.  I don't have any dry skin at all.  I use different facial cleansers depending on the time of year.  I normally use Angles on Bare Skin but in the winter I use Aquamarina because it is so creamy and moisturising.  It's the only cleanser that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight.

LindaClement:  You can order on line and shipping is only $7.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I love LUSH, BWC and Emerita.

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.cosmeticsdatabase.com  
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products. 

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• I use dial soap and warm water.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2011