Has your sexual relationship changed since having kids? adult content

My husband and I have one child and right now twins on the way . After the first pregnancy we waited maybe 4 or 5 months to go back to fully being intimate . But things went back with a passion that my husband says was that this body gave him a son.
I now wonder if he is going to love me that same way after we have three kids two in which will be the same age.

What happened after you had kids same or something different?

karing4elmas

Asked by karing4elmas at 5:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Ours is better now...when we get the chance that it ;)
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We never have sex...ever.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 5:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It took us a long time to get back into the swing of it. Our son is now 2 years old and we have a GREAT sex life.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I have to agree with the first poster ours is better now.. But its hard to find time with kids..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Our sex life is different and a little more sporadic than it was with no kids, or even just one, but we have a good sex life regardless. The only time I have a problem with it is in the last two months of both of my pregnancies. No matter what I told him, he was just very uncomfortable with having sex while I was so heavily pregnant. I was so upset and self-conscious about it, but I realize that he was just unsettled.
    LizardAgent

Answer by LizardAgent at 9:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We got more creative about when and where and I learned how to get off quicker.

It's actually funner now. We love each other more than ever, we're past any insecurities, we don't mind having a good laugh in the middle, and we learned that getting inturuppted made it funner when we finally got to finish.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• IN A VERY STRANGE WAY ITS GOTTEN SO MUCH BETTER MY DH HAS EVEN TOLD ME BACK HE SAID IT FEELS LIKE WE JUST LET GO MEANUNG WERE TRULEY OURSELVES IN BED

Mizzsweetooth

Answer by Mizzsweetooth at 3:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• It will get back but its gonna take some time. You may not even want to worry with sex with two babies in the house!
    mrogers86

Answer by mrogers86 at 4:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2011