what do you do with your old baby clothes?

SimplyErathy

Asked by SimplyErathy at 5:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I always donated all the clothes that my son outgrew over the years to local homeless shelters / shelters for abused women & children.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Sometimes I post on Craigslist under ''free'' section, but it's hard to find a decent person on there that actually NEEDS them instead of wanting to resell them. So usually I just take them to the church I attend, or to the homeless shelter, or AAA for women's choice (they helped me with my first daughter A LOT!) but SERVE and AAA are overstocked w/ baby clothes.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• With my first son I keep most of them because I knew I wanted more but now that I have had another boy I will give them to a friend that is expecting or have a garage sale.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 6:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i save them for someone who need them or give them to the mustard seed an put them in the give away box
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• My cousin and I have a little system. When one of my kids, or one of hers grows out of the clothes. We put names on everything and let each other use the clothes. We both have boys around the same ages, but different sizes so it works out really great. And when the clothes get to small for all 4 boys I sell mine on craigslist.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Donate to shelters.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2011