Disinfecting Wipes!

I have seen orange scented disinfectant wipes and now for some reason I can't find them and it is driving me crazy! Does anyone know what brand has orange disinfecftant wipes and where to get them? I have been to walmart and target and didn't find them at either.

NickiSue

Asked by NickiSue at 6:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have the Clorox orange scented (and other scents) wipes. I get them at a local wholesale club, but you can get them in bulk on Amazon. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Clorox-Disinfecting-Wipes-Orange-75-Count/dp/B00330XGJQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1295718320&sr=1-3-fkmr0

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• The only place I ever recall seeing orange ones was a long time ago--like probably 4 years-- at the Dollar Store. I only bought them once. I never really go to the dollar store anymore, so I don't know if they still have them or not. Good luck.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Clorox makes them. I would think you should be able to get them several places.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You could make your own & they could be reuseable ones, too. Get a bucket or an old wipes tub & fill it with a 50/50 mix of white vinegar & water, then add a few drops of orange oil to scent it. Add flannel or microfiber cloths and you have your own orange scented disinfecting wipes for cheap. Personally, I use lemon to scent mine, but oranges would be nice, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Don't waste your money!!

This Is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non-toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender essential oil (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)
    For extra scrubbing, I make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar.

If you like the orange scent, add some orange juice

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I would say rkoloms idea is great, and if you wanted to make it into "wipes" dip a whole roll of paper towels in it and store it in a plastic zip lock bag or a baby wipe container!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• i buy them weekly but im in england .. the name is FLASH .. not sure if u have them
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011