What do I do when someone fed my 2 month old preemie infant cereal and he can't digest it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Re-evaluate who is allowed to take care of human children.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Call your Pediatrician ASAP. Don't ask here!
    Anonymous

• This is the second time my mother has done this and the only thing she has to say is "times have changed, how am I supposed to know".

How in the world can I ever trust my mother to watch my baby when she doesn't respect my wishes!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would be letting MY mother know that she's disregarded MY parenting rules twice, and because of that, she's no longer allowed to care for MY child without me being present.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• You told her before, and she can't remember? Then she cannot babysit. I might see about an Alzeimers evaluation too. You CANNOT trust her.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I had a similar situation with my mother, my son is allergic to peanuts and she kept giving him peanut butter... he was 2 and kept breaking out in hives, huge ones that looked like welts. After the second time I finally had to say this is ridiculous you're endangering my child's life... she had convinced herself the "cure" to his peanut allergy was building up a resistance by giving him peanuts... Sometimes I wonder how my brothers and I made it... but I would tell your mom the same thing, clearly since she's not listening and respecting your wishes she doesn't need to watch your child. she can very easily screw up that delicate tummy of his, wait till he's older before leaving her in control again.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• oh wow.....why? just why? Call the babies doctor and hopefully they have some tips! good luck!
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• She would not be caring for my child again. Period.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would go ape shit on my mom if she pulled that stunt. I definitely wouldn't trust her with my child alone again, that's for sure.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Never allow that person to be alone with your child!!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2011