Potty training

Help! My DD is almost 3. She tells me she has to go. She doesn't like be wet or dirty, but she refuses to even sit on the potty. Its not a fear, she just wont do it. What can I do?

Edit: Its both. The big and the little potties. We've tried her just going naked. She once sat on her potty for 45 min stood up and peed right next to it. She just wont do it. If we try the big girl thread, she just says, "Nope. Imma baby."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Is it the big normal toilet? Does she have one of those little potties? Put the little potty by the normal toilet....then just start sitting her on it every half hour. I would put her in just underwear or nothing at all too for a week or so. That's what tons of people I know do when training. good luck
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Start a reward system for her. She can get little things leading up to something big. Or just promise her one big thing. She might be motivated that way.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011