early short period (2. 1/2 days)

and heavy full bbs. my bra is really tight and bbs feel heavy. very tried and have been having headaches for about a week.

i took a hpt about a week ago (way too early but have become a poas addict) and there was a faint line making it a faint pos. (had a feeling it was a evap line though) because I took another hpt 3 days after that and it was neg.

then got AF 4 days early and it lasted 2 and a half days. with all the symptoms above for about 2 wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you could be pregnant. There is sometimes bleeding when pregnant that can be mistaken for a period. I had these "periods" for about 6 out of the 9 months of my sons pregnancy.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would go to the dr and get a blood test if you are unsure. Sometimes a preg test can show a false negative (and posative).
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• thanks for your help. yeah i think i am going to go to the doc. my "period" just didnt seem normal.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yeah definitely go to the dr for a test so you can know for sure.be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• def go to the doc i taut i had my period but i was pg to good luck
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 7:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011