what to do?

Only a Curious question.... what in the world are people going to do if people that recieve SSI gets it taken away? so many trillion people are gonna be doomed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Are they suppose to be doing that?
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I know of some people that get it that really do not need it. They "play" the system so to speak.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• sunsetbeach81... they keep milking the PA system dry. don't see how that would be pride. They know all the loopholes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• peace013 its a good possibility.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• A trillion people? Are you just saying that for emphasis? There are only 7 billion people in the entire world.
    Anonymous

• I'm curious about the trillion people too?

OP we do need to plan for our own retirement now. As far as those on social security disability and/or those that are already retired I imagine that if social security goes (which it probably will) family, friends, and charity will be left supporting people.

But really the most important thing to do is to take care of you and your family first so that you'll be prepared to help others later.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• well me i get ssi an in case something happen i work but ou can only make a certain amount so it's alway good to have a back up better yet be like me dont depend on ssi
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 6:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2011