Have you heard about MTV's new show Skins?

What do you think about it? A search says it borders violating the child porn laws. Are you going to watch it? I'm thinking I will have to pass... I saw the previews. You??

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• from what I've heard about it- I have given MTV a new name- it's the teen porn channel...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I've seen previews and will not be watching it. It looks like a bunch of 15 year olds running around getting drunk, doing drugs and having relations... yeah... no...
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I only seen the previews, and that alone, gets on my nerves!!! I wont be watching.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I do not watch MTV.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Seems rather disgusting. I will pass.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 7:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I haven't really seen much about it- I don't watch MTV anyway

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 8:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I watched one episode after I saw all the controversy on tv about it and it is very racy and something I wouldn't want my children to every watch. Way tooo much drugs and sex!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i watched it and liked it. its a show about whats happening in real life. i dont think ther eis anything wrong with it
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 7:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I do believe it's a rip off of the british show, they just added more sex. If I want to watch it I'll watch the original, like the office.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It's a remake of the British show of the same name. You can catch that on BBC America. My kids and all their friends (late teens) love the British one which is in it's 5th season. Actually I was the one who turned them onto it, I love teen drama and I'm English so I watch BBC America all the time.
    Anyway they were just talking about the American version and saying how it was being cleaned up compared to the British one and couldn't understand why. One said "you'd think it would be the other way around" um no! I think it looks awful and can't understand why the need to remake it. Why not just show the original one?
    There used to be a brilliant and hilarious show on BBC called "Coupling". Again, it was remade with American actors and even thought the script was word for word it stank. Same with "Life on Mars". Why not just show the British versions?
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2011