What can I take???

Okay, I need a "magical' pill to help relieve menstrual cramps.. It seems the older I get (45) the worse it gets.. Tylenol doesn't help at all.. My back is killing me along with this headache.. What do you ladies take to help relieve this crap we have to endure each and every month.. Thanks!!!

kerrysmom

Asked by kerrysmom at 4:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Health

• Cleansing is the way to go. Check out the system I do. I love it! I use a nutritional cleansing system for my health and it REALLY helped my ups and downs and "that time of the month". lol My energy levels went WAY up, I sleep better, and I released 43 lbs and 54 inches. LOVE this stuff! It's a nutritional cleansing system and the only one of it's kind (it's NOT a yucky, aggressive colon cleanse). It's a full body cleanse and everyone needs to cleanse, whether they have weight to lose or not. At any rate, I swear by it. I'll be 48 in August so I know our hormones and cramps get tougher! So take a look at this: http://www.breakfreetoday.info .
    tparbs

Answer by tparbs at 6:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Ask your dr., but Naproxsyn works well. You may need pain meds, it all depends on how severe. Painkillers are the ONLY thing that works for me. Good luck.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 4:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I started taking a vitamin called Optivite PMT. That changed the world for me.
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 5:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Midol 12 hour works great for me. I just take it in the morning and I'm good for the whole day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• PS: It's not a magic pill lol But it works like magic!
    tparbs

Answer by tparbs at 6:42 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I also liked Naproxin, but its the same thing as aleve if you can get it over the counter.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• ahh naproxen i hate that drug i made me swell and go straight to the hospital because i couldn't breath try changing ur diet i stoped drinking cold stuff and eating acid stuff i ate no sodium based products and it helped as well
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• http://www.drugs.com/naproxen.html i would read about first before you take it
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Evening primrose oil is really great for regulating your periods but if you have endo then you also need to cleanse like the other lady said. For more help e-mail me for a free consultation.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:27 AM on Jul. 8, 2008