My baby has some type of rash (pic) *edit*

Does this look like an allergic reaction? or chicken pox? or something else? I am bringing her to the docs tomorow if it doesnt go away but I was wondering what other moms may think it could be?

*edit* she started eating peas and carrot baby food yesterday, but I also got new fabric softner so I dont know what it is from! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it just looks like a reaction to something. good luck if it doesn't go away.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 7:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• have you done a bath yet? To me it looks like heat rash or a little contact dermatitis
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Allergic reaction.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 7:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• it could be stress my daughter gets them when she is stressed out, or if you tried something new on the skin or clothes..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 7:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• It doesn't look red in the pic, is it? Looks just like a little irritation. Maybe clothing chafed it, or maybe soap/lotion that you used?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Have you tried using natural products like Melaleuca? I am not selling them but I use to use them because my daughter has eczema.
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2011