I took clomid this month, and now I am taking the ovulation test every day

I took clomid this month, and now I am taking the ovulation test every day. I have had a pos. ovulation test (hight LH) the last 4 days, from day 14 to day 17 (today) when did I ovulate?? In the past month, the only day that showed a pos (dark line) was on day 14. Why did Clomid do this and what does it mean, did this happen to you??
Am I ovulating more then one day??

Maybe this means if will have more then one baby!! 

Also when do we have sex...every day that it is pos.

Thank you for any help, this is the first time I have talken Clomid... I am 35 yrs old and have had no luck getting pregent for the last 5 months

Dawn1000

Asked by Dawn1000 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't have sex every day. Have it every other day so his sperm count can build back up. Chlomid stimulates ovulation in those that aren't.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yea clomid can make you ovulate more than one egg at a time i just started it myself today so i wish you good and have sex every second day the middle two wks of your cycle
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 7:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I hope that we got more than one eggo! I am waiting on results of my first round
    agarner1

Answer by agarner1 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2011