Whats the dumbest question or quoat an adult has ever asked you?

Such as at work on the streets or anywhere! Has anyone ever asked you something so off the wall out there or just plain dumb that had you cracking up? Or maybe just left you stunned?
this could also be something you heard a celebrity say.
Is it chicken or is it fish?
Like flying overseas like to Canada!

MelisaVaughan

Asked by MelisaVaughan at 8:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have always loved " You havent had that baby yet? " lol No I just stuff a pillow under here so i can look this way
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Stupid and offensive! I had my friend's biracial daughter with me, and some woman asked me "What is she?"

I said, "She's a baby."
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I only had 2 kids at the time this story took place.  I was in the grocery store and this cute little old lady comes up and asks me how old my kids are.  At that time they were 1 and 2.  I told her that and then she asked me if they are twins!   LOL.  I almost choked from trying so hard to not laugh.  It wasn't a "mocking" thing, she was too cute for that, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• This didn't happen to me but my friend. Her daughter was an infant and I'll give you dressed just in her diaper it was very hard to tell the gender. But my friend was at the grocery store with her, in her PINK car seat, wearing a DRESS, and a matching headband, and wrapped in a PINK blanket and an old man came up and said oh what a cute baby boy or girl? His wife tried to save face and exclaimed clearly it was a girl with all the pink and the man goes you never know with mom's these days and you can't tell with that baby... My friend was like clearly she's a girl, and a little offended. The old lady apologized profusely for her husband lol
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• my daughter is almost five and even dressed in pink or a dress every one thinks i have five boys.. I only have four boys and one girl..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I once worked in a hotel and a guest pointed to a door with a huge exit sign and said "Can I go out that door?"
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I worked in a sandwich shop called Gyro Time. We would get so many people asking if we sold gyros! :/ I was at a point where I just told someone on the phone no we sell pizza and tacos! I know it was mean but I was very young and a bit of a sarcastic ass. I'll admit that, but come on! Would you call a Pizza Hut and ask if they sold pizza? Sorry a bit of a rant there!
    MelisaVaughan

Comment by MelisaVaughan (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• this 1 lol jk theres been many
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2011