Have you heard about the now famous complaint letter to the owner of Virgin Airlines? Hilarious!!

Here's a link to the whole article:
http://www.geekologie.com/2009/01/unhappy_virgin_airways_passeng.php

And here is a quote to give you an idea of the complaint. I couldn't stop laughing!
"Dear Mr Branson

REF: Mumbai to Heathrow 7th December 2008

I love the Virgin brand, I really do which is why I continue to use it despite a series of unfortunate incidents over the last few years. This latest incident takes the biscuit.

Ironically, by the end of the flight I would have gladly paid over a thousand rupees for a single biscuit following the culinary journey of hell I was subjected to at the hands of your corporation."

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 8:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I guess that's one way to go about getting a job... he had no issue standing out!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• lmao well that should get someones attention. i liked it so much i had to read it aloud to my husband. love the part about the hamster and the sponge shafts.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• WIN!
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:28 AM on Jan. 29, 2011