headaches

I am 15 weeks and i'm having severe headaches. Tylenol sometimes doesn't help. I feel dizzy and at times shaky. I have the runs like crazy today. Not sure what I should do.. anyone got any advice? I don't want to keep taking tylenol.. I called my doctor and they told me to take my prenatal at night, which i already do. Eat iron rich foods, and drink plenty of water. I prolly drink double my weight size in water a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about the runs part, but for the dizziness and headaches, how has your blood pressure been when you go to your appointments? Could you be allergic to something in the vitamins? Drinking too much water could be bad too, you could be flushing out the nutrients you consume...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My blood pressure was really really high at one appointment and my other I don't know, the doctor I had was pretty usless, I couldn't tell her anything that was going on because she kept interrupting me, and she lost my blood work and papsmear results, so I don't really know to much.. I not allergic to anything other than latex so I don't think soo...
    Anonymous

• girl i'm 13 weeks and I have horrible headaches. Well I have a history of migranes before I got pregnant but I have them pretty often lately. Tylenol doesn't work for me either....there are certain headache medicines your doctor can prescribe for you that are safe to take. Good luck with them hope you find a remedy =D!
    mommy_smitha

Answer by mommy_smitha at 11:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008