Girls night in and I am in charge of dessert!

So me an my best buddy and a couple other girls are staying in a for a full weekend Sat-Sun watching movies, drinking and eating like cows. This is our first annual (hopefully) Girls night in. Anyway I have been assigned dessert. I want to make something simple but decedent and disgustingly fabulous! Any ideas?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Better than Sex cake!

Bake a German chocolate cake according to the directions on the box, in a 9x13 pan. When it's done, while still warm, poke full of holes with a skewer, fork, straw, wooden spoon handle, anything that will make holes in the cake. Pour a can of sweetened condensed milk over and let it soak in for 10-15 minutes. Then pour on a small jar (or half a squeeze bottle, you want about 8 oz) of caramel, butterscotch, or caramel butterscotch ice cream topping. Let that soak in. Refrigerate for a few hours, or until it's good and cold. Spread on a tub (8oz) of Cool Whip. You can either call it good, or top with any of the following - mini chocolate chips, Heath bits, crushed Butterfinger candy bar, drizzles of caramel and/or chocolate syrup, mini M&Ms.

Must be kept cold, and tastes best on the 2nd-4th days IMO. MUST use German chocolate cake, other chocolates don't taste right!
    Anonymous

• flourless chocolate cake, its in the Betty Crocker cookbook or online. real simple with just some whipped creme on top or even berries
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Brownies with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Strawberry Hersheys Shortcake!!! MMMMMMMM I wish I had one!

I use the shortcake (that comes 6 in a pack or w/e u want) then fresh strawberries, strawberry glaze. whip cream and hersheys chocolate. I melt the chocolate first, then put it in the shortcake then i put some glaze over top, cut the strawberries up, a mountain of whip cream ( i love WC lol) then more chocolate and strawberry glaze! now THAT is what I call a piece of heaven!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• A wacky cake with fudge as frosting
    Ladyrosa

Answer by Ladyrosa at 8:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Here's something easy ( less than 5 minutes) and its addicting: 2 bags of oyster cracker, 1 cup of oil ( I use canola but friends use evoo) 1 packet of ranch seasoning, and 1 tsp of dill weed. Slap it all together it a closeable container, shake for a few minutes let sit for 1 hr and OMG it gets better the longer it sits. There ya go!
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• mini cheesecakes, chocolate covered strawberries, peanutbutter bars, puppy chow
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• A trifle is the easiest thing to make and is also very impressive. Buy a pound cake and cut it up into 1" squares. Put down a layer in a trifle dish. Make some instant vanilla pudding. You may need to make a double batch of pudding. You can mix into the pudding some mini M&M's or cut up fruit (berries or bananas). Layer on top of the pound cake. Spray some Rediwhip on top and repeat the layers to the top. Simple. You can make your own variations.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• A chocolate fountain with different things to dip. Strawberries, marshmallows, pretzles, Nilla wafers, pound cake, cherries, Oreos, mini biscotti. You can buy a fountain or fondue pot for under $30. It is fun, messy and yummy!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Try smores: all you do is take gram crackers, marsh-millows, and chocolate put them together, throw in the oven and let-em melt. Walmarts sales huge marsh-millows now. My kids and all the other kids that comes over loves it. It only takes no more than 10 minutes. Pretty good, if you love marsh-millows.
    ladynell4god

Answer by ladynell4god at 1:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2011