Size 16 what to wear to a club

Ok so I am a size 16, big boobs, post c-section+ extra weight waist, what would you wear to a club? I dont want to wear jeans, maybe leggings, Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'd say skinny jeans and black boots with cute black top. But whatever you wear just make sure you feel comfortable in it- if you're feeling self conscious you won't have as much fun!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I would not wear leggings or jeans. I'm overweight (size 12) and I feel best in flowing black cotton type clothes....like a ballet top (long sleeved) with a long (covering the butt) sleeveless vest and easy fit black pants. then foxy it up with sparkley jewelry and/or a jeweled belt or jeweled pieces in the hair. Red lipstick and pretty eyes. Draw the face away from the areas you don't want to be noticed. That's my trick.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 9:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011