im feeling un easy ... and uptight and scared. not a question just need to talk

well one im on my period :p things between hubby and i are not going good. i have to get my hsed and scared of my future once hub gets out of the army.. we not getting along good i feel the nicer i am to him the more im walked on and he complains i nag and complain too much which im sure i do soo that why im trying to be nicer and not blow up as easy ... im scared of something but not sure what it is .. an i also feel like crying but, for what ? uhh and my grandpa is yelling at me because my 15 month son wont take pedialite and he keeps getting diarrhea he just got done with the flu and the doctor said he can have diarrhea for up to 2 weeks he so gramps is worried about him infact our whole family got done have a sickness ohh and if ur wondering why im with my grampa is because i have no one to go for now.. my hubby is getting out of the army and hes still in nc and im here in wi cuz i wanted to be here for xmas and ive been here since anyways ... things just feel weird for me tonight. my clenching my hands in a fist at times curling up my toes tight and fiddling because something is just not right ... but what ? i must be anxious.. i feel im gaining weight and i feel my hubby is not attracted anymore i feel he doesnt want to go to germany with him.. just his son.. ... and my stomach is boiling of doubt and anxiety ..there is alot more horrible things going on out there in the world and i know im complaining i just feel i should talk about to feel better.. i know im not being very descriptive but im feeling a little crazy right now :/ please dont say anything hateful or rude its just not worth it k?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I will talk to you. Just slow down and start from the begining. What happened with you and hubby? How long have you guys been married?
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 9:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• this is a delicate situation. But i sometimes feel the same. I actually went and talked to a councelor, and there are medications or therapists that specialize in just talking to people. If you have close friends, call them up, or some family, if you have any that you trust. I hope you get to feeling better!
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• have u considered a counciler and maybe a anti depressant to take the edge off thats what i had to do
    haydensmom1204

Answer by haydensmom1204 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i have no one to talk to that will actually listen and not criticize me .. just my best friend and she will be here shortly but ohh my this will be a while , well it all started off we got married at 19 and just joined the army and he was in the army our whole relationship and hes been in for 5 1/2 years in the first 3 to 4 months we were married he cheated on me in germany with a whore is my guess because i got herpes and 2 other things that i got rid of and since then i have never trusted him and he gets mad at me for not trusting him which im sure hes changed but i still cant trust ...hes also a great liar. anyways recently hes been smoking synthetic pot and is high alot of the time .. he cant be taken seriously .. he jokes about everything.. he does it everyday i mean i dont mind if its once in a while but its everyday :/ he laughs,jokesabout everything and he said he wanted to cut me completly out of our finances..
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• long story there also
    Luckyme3487

• antidepressants make me sick and give me anxiety soo idk about those
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• jeez! Sounds like you should find someone else! Are you afraid of losing him? Do you only stay with him cause you feel like you need him to support you?
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 9:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I can see from your profile that you are a very beautiful girl. i don't know why you don't demand marriage counseling or you are leaving! maybe he acts like that cause you forgave him for cheating in the past so now he thinks he can get away with being a jerk!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 9:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i already threatening him that i was leaving him i already wanted all of this counseling and divorce and he was playing games along with it and he said sure yeah ill go to my interview and and come back to wi and drop your car off and then im going to germany and when i come back we will figure out the visiting and stuff for our son.. and i said the only reason ur with me is because of gabriel isnt it ? and he was like yeah that is exactly why im with you .. and just like that i couldnt believe it was finally over .... i started to look forward to the new life i might have getting a job and going to school figuring myself out and getting happy to think of a better and newer love but that would be a while cuz i want time for my son gabe and i but i would love to have a normal husband and have more babies which my husband doesnt really want.. etc. he said he wouldnt do the smoking anymore when he went to school
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• he just called just to update me on what he was doing and he could hear the scared and troubled tone in my voice he was like whats wrong i said idk i think i need counseling and was like why i said im feeling depressed and having anxiety and he said baby you dont need it ... i told you not to worry about anything .. everything will be fine ,and he said i feel that same way ashton ,when you leave and im alone and i feel like i drank a cup of coffee and and that feeling of a couple hours after and i that how he said he felt when were apart ... but any ways i still feel un easy .. something not right
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2011