• In the Spotlight:

has anyone noticed...

that all cable television stations have commercials come on at the SAME DARN TIME???

momnstepmom

Asked by momnstepmom at 9:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Commercials= Bathroom breaks, snack breaks, fold the laundry breaks, let the dog out breaks, etc.. etc... LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes, it's to make sure that you watch their show on their network specifically.
    Think Brand/Consumer Loyalty for Networks.
    And so everything runs in the allotted time frame.
    And it is annoying. LoL
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• yes, same thing with radio stations- annoying!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Yes thats why I love DVR but then I find myself not being able to sit through a real time show anymore.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I need them to go to the potty and get my snacks lol.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• That's why I don't watch much TV unless it's a movie on the premium channels that I control. But lately they don't have much there either.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I only really watch tv whenever my favorite shows come on (ie, Supernatural, Fringe, Bones, House) but lately it's really bothered me that not only do the stations seem to be having the same shows on at the same time (ie Supernatural and Fringe are both coming on at the same time, if different stations) and I am not able to see one show because of the timing of commercials. I mean, they should at least have the commercials on at different times so that fans can watch their shows and continue being viewers of the station. Television stations are loosing viewers becasue of this. And not all of us can afford DVR's so it's a real problem.
    momnstepmom

Comment by momnstepmom (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• lol yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2011