Would you rather to be happy or rich??? Which one will you choose and why?????

For example will you rather have a comfortable happy life or to be rich and miserable!

Minerva_07

Asked by Minerva_07 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in

• Me, I would rather be happy of course. Money doesn't buy happiness. Being a happy person, is good for your health, family life, and a little happiness goes a long way. Happiness is the best.
    ladygardener

Answer by ladygardener at 6:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If I was rich I'm sure I could be happy because I could buy MIL a house far, far from here. LOL.
    Anonymous

• My Husband, Our Son, and I are living comfortably and the happiest ever! We would like to stay this way and plan on it. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Comfortable Happy Life
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Comfortable and happy! being rich does not make you happy, Ive seen it first hand
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Rich & miserable, atleast that way i know i would be set for life on taking care of my kids lol. then i'd just go to the best therapist in the world LOL! hmmmmm then i could find a man, even if he wanted me for my money, he could still make me happy if he was hot and sexy! ....i'm rich right?
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Money is nice but it is not happiness!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• can i be both!? :)
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• id be comfortable and happy. being rich isnt always a good thing. yes you can get all you want and your bills will be paid but it can be extremely lonely. i dont want to be miserible and lonely. its just not worth it. besides seems like all the people that want to use you come out of the wood work more often.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• happy. money cant buy things that mean the most to me.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2011