VENT... they stole it. why do people have to do thing like that?

so i wake up this morning and get the kids ready for school head out to my car to find my car on blocks and my tires and rims GONE!!! thsoe were a gift from my fiance.

i was having bad luck with flat tires last summer and he was supposed to take my car to get two new regular old tires. and he came back with a full set of tires on some nice rims. i was surprised to say the least.

he works two jobs and i work one. however i am currently on maternity leave. it jsut isnt fair. cuz we work so hard to take care of our household and the kids. we rarely ever get anything for ourselves. let alone something that nice. and then to have someone just come and take it!! GRRRR!!! what low lifes do that kinda crap?

well i called the police but they cant do much but take a report. luckily we save the old wheels and tired that came with my car and my S/O went out in the freezing cold this morning before work and put them on the car. only to find that when the idiots dropped my car on the blox they bent my rear axle. so now not only did they steel my rims but they also cause significant damage to my car. AND i only have liability on my car so my ins wont cover a thing.

ps....this is posted in the just for fun section because i didnt know where else to put it.

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 9:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry to hear someone had to steal something of yours because they're too lazy to get a job or find one at that. That's not right taking from someone who has worked so hard to splurge on something only to get it taken away because of someones greed.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• bad luck gets the best of us =( dont worry karma is a b*tch!!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• OMG!  I am so sorry to hear that!  What the hell!  I know how hard it is for parents to buy themselves something so I am outraged for you also.  I would be outraged if it was a stick of freaking gum.  Noone has the right to put their hands on someone elses things period!  Kisses and hugs to you babe!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I am so sorry I hope those tires go flat or bust on them!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I'm sorry. That's too bad. I would be upset, too.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I'm sorry, that totally sucks! You said it right when you called them low lifes! Believe me, what goes around, comes around! Something will happen to them! Just too bad you can't witness it!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Wow there are some awful people out there. I hope they get what's coming to them, and I'm so sorry to hear that's how you started your morning.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Im so sorry I would be so P O'd Best of luck and I hope they find your stuff
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I am so sorry, will insurance cover it?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• So sorry for such a thing to happen, even if you did have Ins. they had no right to take what was not theirs. Hopefully they will sometime in their life have karma set in and have nothing but bad things happen to them. I know that doesn't help you any at this particular time, but it's all you can hope for right now. Some times it feels like GOD is really putting us to the test, and we can't go any further with bad luck or trouble, but always try and remember, GOD doesn't give you any more than you can handle. Trust me I know. Hang in their.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011