I NEED A VERY GOOD NEW MATTRESS HELP?

I had major surgery on my back and we're in the process of buying a new mattress set. I was wondering if anyone out there has a really GOOD mattress as a suggestion. I fully intend to try quite a few out, not sure my S/O will be too excited about that, but I intend to get a really good one. Thanks for any suggestions.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Health

• Kingsdown-Sleepy's sells the brand
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• sleep number! theres one wher you and your better half canhave different numbers......i dont suggest this, because down the center of the bed, if they are set at different numbers.....it seems to be like a metal bar that divides the two...very uncomfortable for someone who likes to snuggle at night!
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We have a Sleep Number bed. My husband has a bad back and it has been good for him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• We also have a Sleep Number bed and we love it. My DH has his settings and I have mine. Also when either of us roll over the other doesn't feel it.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• sleep number
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Kingsdown it was. I felt like I was laying on a cloud. Thanks for all the suggestios, and I did try out quite a few to make sure.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2011