a bit confused

So my husband works mainly with all women in his profession. I do trust him but I feel that some of the girls are not trustworthy. He tells me that he does not really talk to them only about work related things. I go into his work today and the girl that is sitting next to him says oh hi we have never met so he then introduced me to her. She then began talking about my pregnancy and asking questions about my doctors apt that she knew i went to today. Another lady walks in and starts asking him questions about our house. I just really feel that he is talking to them more then what he tells me. We got in a fight after that and now he hasn't spoken to me for the last few hours. I do feel kinda immature for feeling this way but I cant help it. what do you guys think?

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 10:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think you have anything to worry about, if you had walked in there and people wondering about you. And God forbid if they said "we didn't know you were pregnant" then you would have every reason to get mad. hey now you have some making u to do......
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• well least 1 thing u know hes talken about the baby to be and appointments maybe these women have been there ( kids and all ) and hes talken about your home u have together...better that then getting the evil eye when u walk in and wonder what bull#$$ hes saying about u lol. if theres really only women there then he really dosent have a choice on who to talk to at lunch or breaks. he might not have said hey hun sara said and stacey said then abby said..on fear that u would over react. im not saying u did but sometime other women are not after ur man..i have a ton of male friends with wives and they never have to worry about me were just all friends..as my dh has alot of female friends some yes with a history ( he dated a couple ) but i know he loves me and its ok..just breath and tell you man ur sorry and u just wish he told u a lil more about the work women. good luck :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• i think i'd have been a little miffed too but then again, one asked about YOU and the pregnancy, and theother asked about your HOUSE. that's a pretty good sign if you ask me because whatever conversation is going on it involves his family. maybe ask him to just be more honest and try to accept that he's a trustworthy guy
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 12:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2011