I am not trying to start drama, just be open minded and give the best answer. why is it you only here about white men that rape and kill children? or become serial rapists and/or killers? It's always a white guy that kidnaps and kills young girls, why is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in About CafeMom

• cuz they don't have any thing best to do in there life so they reap little girls i now cuz i was rape
    sarahmarie948

Answer by sarahmarie948 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• skin color doesn't matter. The reason you probally only hear of white doing these crimes is the area you live in, where white is the majoritiy. Go to any state sex offender website and you will see there is a varitey of offender background. Even some women.
    Anonymous

• That is so not true in the area that I live in. If you look at the pedifile list here it is a mix of white, black, spanish, women, men, young, and old. I don't agree that it is particularly white men.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 4:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• It has nothing to do with race. Rape and murder crosses all racial and ethnical bounderies
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 4:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• We see reports of all races types around here. I just pulled a list of sexual offenders in my parents area, and saw every race I could think of. There isn't one type of these crazy people!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 5:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• It's the area you live in I think.. In the area I live in crime happens and sexual crimes happen by men women of every age and color
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 6:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• It is not a matter of color..where I live...close to Chicago I hear about all races doing all these things ..molesting, raping drug dealing,robbery murder..you name it they are all doing it..including women! There is no stereotyping!
    Anonymous

• All colors rape.
    BUT white men are the ones that go postal and do MOST of those school shootings if you noticed.
    Anonymous

• bouncing off of the pp who mentioned school shootings, there is a major link between school-shooters and anti-depressants. 8 out of 13 school shootings have been perpetrated by children on Anti-depressant drugs. One of the Columbine killers was on anti-depressant drugs prescribed to him at the time. The other boys parents refused to make their son's toxicology report public.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Not when you live in NJ/PA area......
    isaboo22

Answer by isaboo22 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2008