what is the best bottle to give my baby?

a colic free bottle with a big nipple he does not like the little nipples
please let me know what bottle would that be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Vent Air Wide bottles. worked for my kids. although they changed their look...you can buy one and try it out. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I LOVE the Playtex with the drop ins.....after u put the milk in, u can squeeze EVERY LAST BIT of air out of it and ur child can drink it dry and u can see how there is no air left in the baggie!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I like the Playtex drop-ins, my best friend used the Dr. Brown's. They are more expensive and a pain to clean but excellent for gas reduction.
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• use glass bottles...easier to clean, cheap, and sanitizes best
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 11:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I love the BornFree wide neck bottles! They can also be turned into a sippy cup later on - you'll just have to buy the handles and the spouts.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• we're going to use the playtex vent aire w/the wide nipples...we used the nuk bottles with our 2 year old when she was a baby, and i liked them.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• I loved Doc Brown's bottles, my DS was a preemie, and they were the only bottles that allowed me to feed him without having to pause to burp. (Important because he was taking so little formula per feeding and he would fall asleep while burping.) He also never spit up.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i love the platex vent aires, the ones with the curve in them
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• We tried several different bottles and my little girl decided for herself. She really liked the NUK bottles and nipples. With the others we tried it never helped with her reflux and she spit up constantly, but as soon as we started using these we noticed an almost immediate difference. All babies are different though, so its pretty much trial and error until you find one that works for your baby.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2011