should i ask my doctor is there reallnyway to tell.

my last full MP was march 10-14. but i did have a "period" very light i wouldnt even call it a period for 1 1/2 on april 15-16. the ultra sound said that i was 21 wks on sept.16th i had another ultrasound on nov. 4th and she measured 32wks and 4days but they didnt change my due date or my weeks. well they say im 30 wks and I feel like im more like by what i've been reading and ive experienced with my other 2. I really dont know what my question is but if you could help me figure this out without being rude it woud really help me thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• measurements are only estimates.

they will still go by your LMP for your due date.
    Anonymous

• but which one would it be thone in march or the one in april? and they are going by the first ultrasound.
    Anonymous