Why is it okay for guys to have a purely sexual relationship without being looked at like their a man hoe, or something...women are looked at so differently, but we have urges too? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Because of how society set their so called standards
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Agree with PP, it is a total double standard. It is ok for guys but a girl is a slut if she sleeps with someone outside a relationship.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Because men are dominant and women are supposed to be innocent.
    MyFirstBabyTime

Answer by MyFirstBabyTime at 11:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• that is a good ?
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Double standard perhaps, however for men, it's output.. out side of themselves. They do not need to open themselves emotional or any other way...Women on the otherhand,... need to be able open up them selves, ... which includes our feeling & emotions. And tend to bond, For women it's Harder to have sex just for sex sake,... Any woman who can so emtional detach from sex,...it often prespective as cold,.. heartless,... or damage goods. Besides for many sex it sacred, & a woman's purity her inononces through out culters being that she is the bringer of life... & anything that is sacred should'n't be so casul It's will take time for that sort of view to change if at all
    Annarose300

Answer by Annarose300 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• definitely a double standard.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Thanks for the input...So what do you ladies think...is it ok for women to have something purely sexual?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I see nothing wrong with two consenting adults having sex. I don't think anyone should get trashed and go home with whoever hits on them, but I don't think you have to be in a committed relationship or even have feelings for the other person. Friends with benifits are great. :)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Of course. Having sex with someone because you want to should be fine. Bring them home, have your way with them, & then send them on their way. I don't see what the big deal is about the whole thing. I've been called a whore b4 & my response was," And a damn fine one at that! Jealous much!" That'll shut em up. It's no one elses business who anybody sleeps with or how often they have sex with someone. They can have their opinion, but it's wiser to keep it to themselves. Men can be whores just like women can. I think the ones that bitch the most about it are the ones that are jealous cause they don't have the guts to do what whoever they're bashing is doing. That's just my opinion & it's not directed at anyone. Just sayin.......
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 3:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• it's called society and gender roles- two things that go waaaaaay back in time, the double standard is from day one really. personally i think people are adults and should be able to do what they want, IF they can handle it. i've seen a lot of women try to act like it's "just for sex" or they're just "getting theirs" in a friends w/ benefits type relationship, but women- far more than men- often eventually get attached in some emotional way.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 6:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2011