hair dye??

ok so i dyed my hair today and my hair is really thick so i usually use two bottles well my hair is really short now so i just got one and once i was done i realized i missed a lot of spots because i didnt have enough dye. i know i should of got two and i know store bought color is bad for your hair but i was wondering if i can go to the store and do it again tonight because it looks really bad? will it hurt my hair that bad? thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• it will be fine. If you usualy use 2 bottles when you color your hair then it will do the same ammout on dammage(for lack of a better word) that you always did to your hair when you would use color...after you color and wash out leave the conditioner in a little longer to help hydrate your hair again or see if you can find a deep conditioning treatment. That will help a lot. Good luck and happy coloring!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• NO! NO! Wait intill u see a beautician first. The chemical composition in the hair dye changes when its on the hair and u possibly can change colors on u. Especuially if u already rinsed it and put the creme rinse on it. I used a dark reddish color, and like u, needed more, and when I put it on, it ended up a real bad color, kinda between a purplelish tad brassy. It was bad. If u have to see if they casn strip that color u have now, and start over.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2011

• Forgot something.......maybe inm a week or so, go back to the beautician and get a "deep conditioner" put in your hair. They will put it on u, put u under the dryer for about 20 mintues. I did it after I gotr a perm cause my hair felt sooooooo dry! After that treatment,ohhhh it felt so wonderful!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2011