WHEN CAN I TEST?

MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON 10/20/08 - 10/25/08,I THINK I'M PREGNANT.I'VE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF SYMPTOMS.NAUSEATED,BLOATED,TIRED ALL THE TIME,INCREASE CLEAR VAGINAL DISCHARGE,TENDER BREAST.ARE THESE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?WHAT DAY CAN I TAKE A TEST?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When you can test depends on how long your periods typically are. The earliest you can test is 5 days before your period. But the accuracy is not very high at that point. It is more accurate to wait until the first day after you miss your period.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• im not much help. i am in the same boat. i think i might be pregnant too and my last period was suppose to be the 29 of october - november 1 and nothing so im here to get answers to. I would try and take a hpt around the time of your next period and go from there. if you feel the need you could also make an appointment with your dr
    bbydil1

Answer by bbydil1 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• And to add to BlueFrogMama, make sure you use your first morning urine. I took 4 tests over a 12 hour time frame because "I HAD to know." I ended up with one neg, two really really light pink positives and then the next morning I had the bright neon pink line. What I had done was by drinking so much water to make myself have to urinate is I ended up flushing out a majority of the HGC (is that right? the prego hormone?) Good luck though!
    rmstodd

Answer by rmstodd at 8:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• WITH MY FIRST KID IT SHOWED UP AFTER A WEEK AFTER I MISSED MY PERIOD. WITH MY SECOND KID THAT I JUST HAD A FEW MONTHS AGO IT SHOWED UP A WEEK BEFORE I EVEN MISSED MY PERIOD SO IT VARIES A LOT. IT DEPENDS ON EXACTLY WHEN U GOT PREGNANT. SO EVEN IF U MISS UR PERIOD AND DO A TEST AND IT SHOWS UP NEGATIVE U COULD STILL BE PREGNANT.
    jme0408

Answer by jme0408 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2008