Pimples on my bottom

Alright, so I get pimples on my bottom and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of them.. I shower daily and even use a loofa (on my bottom too) as well as changing my underwear. I know it's not my hygiene causing the pimples but not sure what it could be. Any ideas on what's causing them and how I can get rid of them? This problem is embarrassing and, well, I just don't like it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• ProActiv works extremely well and you can use it on your booty too!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Its possible its just heat rash and everyone get thems from time to time, but try a face wash or body wash that has salycic acid or sulfure works extermly well and works fast maybe even try a scrub to exfoliate the skin GL
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• OK, make sure you clean (sanitize)your toilet seat regularly and never sit on a public toilet (well we all know this!) cover it up 1st with paper & there is spray you can buy for the back area called Bacne, just spray it on your tush & keep doing what you are doing.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2011