Love

I need help bad. How do you tell someone you are no longer in love with them? Please help

staceyspencer88

Asked by staceyspencer88 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• i think we need more info cause we don't know what kind of relationship this is.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I've had to do this myself and it hurt me as much as it did them. I just started thinking about it and the more and more we were together the more I realized it was over. Then one day I told him, it wasnt easy but once you do it you will feel as if a thousand pounds had been lifted off you. There is no easy way :(
    caringdaughter

Answer by caringdaughter at 8:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Start off saying you love him and that you have been putting off telling him something for a long time because you know it is going to hurt him and it is hard to hurt someone you love. That even though you love him, you aren't "in love" and you both deserve to have that with someone.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I told my x that I loved him but I was no longer in love with him and we had to part ways.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Just say it!!! You will feel better! It is a miserable 10 seconds in your life, but you will feel better... its the thruth so the truth will set you free!!!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2008