what is wrong with the teenagers of today smfh (*minor vent*)

OK so my little cousin that is 17 came by the house today and well this is how it goes:

me:hey im surprised you don't have plans on a Friday night were are your friends?

Tre:they went to the movies

me:oh why didn't you go?

tre:they went with there girlfriends

me:why didnt you take your girlfriend?

tre:which 1?i got about 6 of em

me:ooh wow well the 1 that was with you on Christmas eve

tre:oh i dont talk to her no more

me:why not?

tre:cause she told me she loved me

me:whats wrong with that?

Tre:Lonnie<(My nickname) i don't wanna take a chance with my heart id just rather get some pu*sy in the backseat of a car

smfh! i worry about my daughters just because of boys like this i was so shocked i couldn't believe he said that

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Makes me want to smack him! I have a daughter and this stuff scares the life out of me!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• omg! i hope i never have to deal with this!! im sure i will but it scares me sooo much!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Wow, just wow!! I can't believe he would flat out say that to you for one thing.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• @Noosa me to you wouldn't believe the conversations i here him having on the phone with girls,hes sexually active and so are the girls that he talks to and it scares me because nowadays these young girls think having a baby will keep there boyfriend around its crazy
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• @sandjmom99 yes me eather i have daughters and when they get older im going to do my best to educate them on boys like that's its just sad,@kmath me eather i almost chocked im still in shock
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Wow. When my son gets older and if I hear that coming out of his mouth he's gonna be in a world of trouble.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• This is why I am trying so had to teach my sons to treat women right. I always tell them(they are 8 and10) don't do anything to a women that you wouldn't want done to me. I will keep telling them this until they are married or I am not here on earth anymore.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You should be glad he's telling you. Now you need to let his parents know so they can have a talk with him about it. If it was me I would want to know. Doesn't he know that every time he has sex that there's always a possibility of pregnancy?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• @amessageofhope yea he told me because he"s like my favorite little cousin and were really close but trust me his parents know and i know that for a fact when he told his mom that he was sexually active she brought him condoms from her Job and she takes him to get tested every month she doesn't condone in him being sexually active but she says she rather him do it safe so that's her and his problem from what i was told by his mother a few weeks ago is that hes been sexually active since he was 14 and that's a shame
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• thats crzy. im glad i dont have any daughters. but i dont want my sons out there like that either!!
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 22, 2011