I used to have a naked neighbor...

We moved, they would hang out literally hang out in their back yard naked! Our house sat higher on the hill so we could see right into their windows and I swear they never wore clothes!

Have you or do you have crazy neighbors?

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 12:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Funny, if this was a guy looking at the neighbors we'd be screaming "pervert". lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have a naked neighbor now. She's the cat lady across the street. She leaves her blinds open at night and there she is in all her glory, lol Whatever makes her happy!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• how does that make them crazy?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I've had neighbors like that MrsHouston, & I've been the neighbors like that!Lol. I don't drink but I would sit bk & watch it all unfold, til the police showed up & almost everyone went to jail!LOL We had a crazy neighbor once who would climb up on top of his trailer in the mornings, in his robe & house shoes, with his coffee cup in hand, & hold a complete conversation with himself.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i've had crazy neighbors. but the ones i currently have are barely ever home. so thats cool
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I do have crazy neighbors, but good crazy. I love my neighbors they're very entertaining!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My neighbors are drunk and rowdy all the time.  In the summertime I seriously pop popcorn at night and watch the show. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have no neighbors on one side. But the other neighbor litterally, in the summer time, mows her lawn every day, she is our all day long working in her front and back yards, her yard and grass are gorgeous, but she takes it overboard
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Yeah I have had crazy neighbors. They would fight and yell they would come out the house and tell all their business. They yelled about how one of them slept with someone and now they have an STD. The other one said that they gave it to them so they needed to get checked out. It was a hot mess. I like the intertainment but it was way to much at times.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• we used to have a guy across the street who always came over asking to borrow a screwdriver....and the tool he needed was never a screwdriver! hammer, wrench, drill....he didn't seem to know the name for anything but the screwdriver, lol!
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 1:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2011