Taco Bell's beef is not really beef per se??

Rather it's extenders and other non-meat substitutes. Here is the story... What do you think?

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=13885025

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Well, now that is just a shame because that meat filling is good! But if you look at the prices on the menu board you know it can't be steak. But if you start attacking Taco Bell, you may as well attack all of the other meat filling restaurants. This is sad news. :(
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 2:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• lol I luv how ppl complain truth is they don't have to eat and its fast food! And do you really expect them to advertise with something like "meat filling goodness"? would sound lil'funny and dirty lol
    heartsicksiren

Answer by heartsicksiren at 2:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Who does this surprise, really? I think people are just looking for reasons to sue. I think this is just one more reason not to eat fast food. It amazes me what's in a lot of foods today, and it cannot be good for our bodies!! This is not how we were built to eat!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I only eat there once in awhile and only get the chicken quesadilla... I'm not surprised about Taco Bell.. mmmm taco meat filling! I can feel my stomach rumbling already! lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I don't eat there. I don't eat much fast food at all, but I grew up where 70% of Taco Bell's "meat" is produced...and there is NO WAY I am sticking any of that in my mouth!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:12 AM on Jan. 22, 2011