bleeding after the first sex since child

Okay my SO and i had sex for the first time yesterday since our son was born five months ago. Thing is i was bleeding more than usual. When we did it before there would always be a little blood initially but never like this. it wasnt puring out of me but ive been bleeding since yesterday (it going away now, slowly but surely) it seems like it went in a lot deeper than before.

labor background: got induced (ptocin) and an epidural. episiotomy and assisted with forecepts

mychocolatedrop

Asked by mychocolatedrop at 8:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Health

• are you sure its not your menstral period? when one of my kids was born, i had sex after some time and right away i got my started bleeding and i was freaking out about it and i even told my mom and she's like "its your period" lol of course i never thought my period would come back, i've forgotten all about it!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Extra: i am on the depo shot and im not supposed to get periods that why im worried. thats what i kinda thought it was but then again not, due to birthcontrol
    mychocolatedrop

Answer by mychocolatedrop at 7:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2008