i'm getting my hair cut tomorrow..do you think its better to

let my hair be how it naturally is...which is sooo frizzy and dry and flat out UGLY
or
should i straighten it so that it looks nice, and would probably be easier to cut that way..

(my hair is just all one length past my shoulders)

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 2:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go in with your natural hair. Once you tell your stylist what kind of cut you want she can decide what to with it. My stylist straigthened my hair before cutting it and my hair sounds just like yours!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• If you go how it naturally is they most certainly will wash it so that its wet and easier to cut. If you straighten it they most likely will cut it with out washing it, but theres a possibility that they will wash it anyways.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Let your stylist make the choice for you they are the ones that will be handling your hair and go based on the shape of your face
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I like long hair so I would let it grow and just straighten it to make it silky and smooth and looking nice. It's all a matter of personal opinion of course, it's your hair and you know what you want best - whatever makes you happier.
    Marianne140

Answer by Marianne140 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 22, 2011