Anyone know anything about pulled hamstrings?

I pulled my hamstring about a month ago and for the past few days it has really hurt to stand up and walk, set down, or even lie down. Should I be worried? I don't have insurance and our free health clinic that is normally open on thursdays was closed this past week due to ice and snow.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 3:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Health

• They hurt, lol. Not funny, but that is what I know about them!! Have you been trying to stretch it out? Everyday you should try and do some stretching to try and losen the muscle a little more. Unless you tore it that should help! How do you pull it, if you don't mind me asking? In high school I played sports all year round but it never failed, ever March when we had softball try-outs I would pull my hamstring!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 4:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• well i am not a 100% sure how it had to be either a combination of working at daycare with picking kids up all day plus my son who is 2 who weighs 30lbs and being intatmate with my husband. However it happened it seriously hurts
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2011