Remember using the F-word???

The 1st time it slipped out i was 13. Naturally my younger sister heard and screamed "MOM Michelle said the F-word"! Naturally I said "I did not". but do you remember landing your first F bomb?

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 3:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol..i dont remember..but i do remember the first time i said damn it..me and my brother were playing basketball in the backyard, i think i was 11-12..and i just kept missing..LOL..and it slipped out!! might i add, i grew up in a VERY strict, christian household!! soo that was NOT cool!! LOL

and then when i was 13, i was standing outside at the school at my friends car..i had my fingers in his window, and he started rolling the window up...and i didnt think hed go all the way up..but he did..all of a sudden all ya hear was SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!! lol..i got in BIG trouble..it was a christian school..i got suspended..then grounded from my parents..oh wellll what can ya do!! LOL now i swear all the time!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Yes. I was in a rebellious phase in 8th grade. It was deliberate. I slip up now (which I hate) since I had gotten into the habit. I didn't grow up in a house that swore so it really stands out when I swear now.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• i dont use bad language
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2011