anybody know of good ways to earn money if you stay at home

I am a teacher and have thought about staying at home, but can't do it because of money issues. Any good home jobs for SAHM?

barnes2

Asked by barnes2 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• at home daycare is what im doing.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 8:16 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• www.womenforhire.com Me personally I prefer a home business but that is me! Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• HI MY NAME IS DEBRA, I WAS SEARCHING FOR WORK AT HOME AND RAN INTO A BUNCH OF SCAMS!!!! I RAN INTO A PERFECT COMPANY, IT'S BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 16 YEARS, NO COLD CALLING, NO FAXING, NO SALEING, YOU SET YOUR OWN HOURS, PAID DAYILY, YOU CAN LIVE ON YOUR RESIDUE, YOU CAN EITHER HELP PEOPLE START THERE OWN BUSINESS OR SIGN THEM UP TO BECOME A MEMBER THIS JOB IS AWSOME!!! HURRY HURRY HURRY YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT debdebtaylor@msn.com
    woowoo12

Answer by woowoo12 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Please visit my profile page and contact me for more info.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have two home based businesses, one of them I do for my grandchildren more than for income, but the opportunity is there.

http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/default.asp?sid=X2197&gid=71866706

The income maker in my home is Slumber Parties. I pay my bills with this business, a mortgage, car payment and utilities, everything.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 9:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Do you want a business or a job? Business, I can't help you. Online job, that I can do. Just go to keeperbay.com and click @ home jobs, there is an entire list of REAL jobs. No MLM, No Home Businesses, No Surveys, No Scams and I am not affiliate with any of them so unlike MLM if you apply or are hired I don't earn a cent - so I won't pester you daily about joining. And these are all jobs, so expect an interview, training, and to actually work.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Hi, Congrats on your decision to work from home. I had always wanted to do that when my kids were little and finally started a daycare when my youngest was 2. That was really hard! I love kids and most of them were great, it was dealing with the parents that didn't show up in time to pick up their kids. When we moved after my husband's job was relocated, my kids asked me not to do daycare again so they could have their rooms back! LOL! Seriously, I loved doing daycare but it was hard, when you are licensed there are many many rules to follow to ensure the childrens' safety. 3 years ago a neighbor told me about another way to work from home. I will send you a private message.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 10:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have a really good stay at home opportunity where you can make money. Visit my profile and look at my posting under journal post. Go to my web-site and request some info. I will contact you back if you are interested.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• www.jamilled.pureromance.com
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have had a business with Premier Designs jewelry since 2002. Premier offers beautiful gold, silver and two-tone high end of bridge jewelry at prices from $8 - $80. We market our jewelry through private showings, in-home shows, fundraisers, etc. As jewelers we make 50% off everything we sell. If you want more information, just let me know. Looking forward to chatting more!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 13, 2008