How many moms play video games with their kids?

I do, as well as watch their TV shows with them and listen to the type of music so I can tell them if it's appropriate or not. I even check out many of the social sites that my neices and nephews joined, so I can see what goes on in the teen/youth world. Soon I will have teenagers and I want to ensure they are safe and making the best choices for their lives. Can't beat them all, but I can at lease try to prevent some mistakes that comes thier way. I don't consider that a nosy parent: but a concern one. What you think?

ladynell4god

Asked by ladynell4god at 4:19 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• We aren't really into technology for a modern family. When we do play video games or watch tv it is together though. I want to know what the are into and it is good bonding.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• me ps3 .
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I play with her sometimes when she askes. she rather play by herself. im getting her her own games for her bday coming up. and i want o to get her the just dance kids. thnk she will love it
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 6:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I do sometimes, the kids think it's hysterically funny because I'm not that good! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:41 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I play video games with all 4 of them.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 12:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2011