Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Have been reading on here about "gimping" & making "siggies". What are they talking about?


Asked by JeannieBee at 4:31 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

Level 13 (1,348 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Lol, if you're ever in the groups part of CafeMom, you see that many people have some sort of picture at the end of their post with maybe their name on it, or something funny, that's their signature, or "siggy" for short. Gimp is a photo editing program that's free to download that is very much like PhotoShop, although a lot easier to use, in my opinion. People say "gimping" to mean editing photo using Gimp, for example, making a siggy using it. :)

    Answer by charliebean at 5:17 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN