My 4 girl wants to sleep with me its that ok?

I dont have a man in my house so we sleep toguether. Is that ok?

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 6:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When hubby is deployed both the girls sleep with me. they are 7 and 4. and i bet my mom might this time although hes only 1
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 6:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• No, I think you are creating a habit that will be hard to break. What will you do when you do find a S/O and want to be intimate? She will feel abandoned and ignored. She needs a constant bedtime routine in her own room & find comfort there. Let her snuggle with you for a few minutes in the morning before you both start your day instead. That's my opinion. Create good habits now for her own good.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I would sleep with my kids if I wasn't with someone. Our oldest daughter slept in our room until I got pregnant for our 2nd child. She was 3 years old at the time. We occasionally allow her to sleep with us now if we have a movie and popcorn we will all snuggle up and have a nice quiet evening at home!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• My 4yo dd sometimes sleeps with me after dh is gone to work..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Almost 4 y/o DD goes to sleep every night in her own bed, then comes to sleep w/ DH & I every night. I think she just likes the comfort of snuggling, we are a very snuggly family. If it works for you, go with it. It's really about personal choice. It's not gonna traumatize her though. :)
    a_brown23

Answer by a_brown23 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• 4 year DD still crawls in with us pretty frequently. I hate telling her no if she is sick or has had a bad dream. She is pretty good about sleeping and staying in her own bed if I'm not being a push over though.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 12:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2011