• In the Spotlight:

Fashion 2011 what do you dont want to see anymore and what do you think is here to stay

I dont want to see young girls in short ass short and booty shirts that show more than what the world needs to see and girls in thier night wear during the day in public.i wish they would show clothes on the run way that look llike clothing. Leggins and skinny jeans and sweater dresses are sticking around.i miss the tennis skirts and the kilt skirts. Need to see more sundress being worn this spring and summer

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 6:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I really hate the jeggins thing going on right now. and the puffy coats thing. ugg. just bring back sturrip pants already
    marinewife0311

Answer by marinewife0311 at 6:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Uggs and crocs need to go already; they are ugly as sin.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• For me: I want long shirts to be in fashion, because I'm tall, and I'd be able to buy shirts anywhere, not only in tall catalogs. And more fitted shirts and fewer boxy or shapeless, drapey shirts. And less clashy patterns. More in colors I like, less of this grey-green with off-red stuff, more true greens, blues, purples, reds, blacks.... All of this would make buying clothes so much easier for me, and I'd like looking at it, too.

As for clothes I simply hate looking at/that they exist--- it'd have to be clothes with words on the butt and skimpy/sexy clothes for young girls and falling-down pants. Pretty typical stuff. I seldom notice what people wear, so it usually takes a few years for something on other people to really annoy me.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• id love to see frumpy clothes GONE FOREVER! id love to go somewhere and see some moms looking well put together for a change
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• low rise jeans (too much backside cleavage).
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• ugly fugly uggs
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2011