anybody else not liking the dircetion our govt is going

I personally think that our current government is trying to head towards a socialistic country. None of us would want that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It sickens me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Yup! ;o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Right there with you!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Agreed, however some of the younger naive people THINK they want it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ohh little do they know right. They need to do their research on what would happen if congress let obama do what he wants. omg. that happens im going to canada
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• You don't say OP..lol

Alot of folks do not like the direction headed.Too bad O doesn't care...it isn't the American people's wants and needs that concern him.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I sincerely HOPE those who came out to vote to "be a part of history" stay home in 2012...and leave the mature and rational decision making up to those who actually pay attention to politics EVERY DAY...not just every FOUR YEARS!!! Ugh.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Our country has been headed in the wrong direction for years. If it's not the Obama administration, it's going to be the next administration or the ones after. We the "little people" need to get off our asses and stop letting the government get away with everything. How, I don't know. But as long as those people on Cap Hill have the power they do, our country and the way it functions is going to be entirely out of our hands.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• It scares me. Fortunately though, I think there have been some great changes made in Congress and the Senate, and I don't see Obama being re-elected. I'm hopeful that the damage can be contained until we get real leadership back in the White House.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:59 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Your right lz but O and his clan have been taking it in the wrong direction at max speed.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2011