What theme/color/look is your bathroom?

We have 1 bathroom now. The tub is PINK! So i went with beige.

The shower curtain is a beige country look, and I have little green alligators with pink accents all around.

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 7:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Home & Garden

• OUr bathroom has no theme but the kids/guest bathroom is Mickey mouse. The walls are bright red and we have pictures form our Disney trip framed on the walls. there is also a framed personalized map of the magic kingdom framed int here.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:16 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Ours says, "My owners are too poor for an update!" -I want to trade w/ Scuba- sounds like she has bathrooms to spare!- lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Our bathroom is like a spa; lots of white, tan walls, black accents. DD's bathroom is done in greens and pinks. DS's bathroom has red stripes and is a nautical theme. The guest bath is done similar to our bathroom; tan walls, white fixtures, black accents.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Our Master bath is a beach theme the other bathroom is all blue and I steciled stars on the walls along with alot of star decorations
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I have a really light chocolate milk color on the walls in the main floor bathroom. The 3 inset walls around the sink/vanity are a sage green. The tub/toilet/sink are almond. The shower curtain has the almond background with green leaves on it.
    The kids downstairs bathroom has a kind of light straw gold on the walls. All of the bathroom accessories are jungle theme. Prints of a zebra and a lion. Leopard print shower curtain. I love it!!
    blessings,
    bonā™„
    bonnieblue06

Answer by bonnieblue06 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• I take liss's bathroom...lol ... our has no theme, they are what they are 1950's, in need of remodeling.
    Annarose300

Answer by Annarose300 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• Master bath-marble floors,glass shower,vintage looking fixtures and guest/DS's- is spa like with blue walls,with brown,taupe,white accents
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• There isn't any color scheme but I have seashells and other "beach-y" things.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• everything white.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2011

• ours is a dolphin theme
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:31 AM on Jan. 24, 2011