Piercing question?

Hey ladies, I am a mom to a 15 month old DD. I have both my lobes pierced and my nostril! I am thinking of a lip piercing now or an eyebrow one. I am not sure which one will be more convenient with a toddler around so I want to ask if any of you who have any of those piercings, lip or eyebrow, which one is the easiest one to handle? I mean the after period, the healing and sleeping arrangements for it, etc. Please only women with piercings and experience with it reply, my question is very specific :) Thanks!

Marianne140

Asked by Marianne140 at 7:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a monroe and my DD pokes at it here and there nothing more. She was a little younger than 15 months when I got it even now at 21 months she just pokes or touches at it thats it very rare to.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• @jdbrown21 Thanks a lot for your info! Can you tell me a little bit about the after period? How long it took, was it easy to do and take care of it AND your toddler?
    Marianne140

Comment by Marianne140 (original poster) at 7:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2011

• With any piercing, you have a 6-8 week healing process..and a toddler will go for anything shiny. lol. I had my labret and nose pierced a few years back and a friend's 1 year old went right for them. haha. So as far as lip or eyebrow..you're gunna get grabbed at with either one, most likely. Um..just be careful sleeping. My subconscious keeps me from laying on any new piercing, so I never woke up hurting from laying on them. I got my tragus done a year and a half ago and slept on one side no problem. Hope I helped at least a little bit.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2011

• @-AJ Thanks a lot for your info, it was really helpful. :D
    Marianne140

Comment by Marianne140 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2011